Services and Specialties:
• Traditional Talk Therapy
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing): This highly specialized therapy helps to resolve the past traumas that force us to survive rather than to thrive.
• Life Coaching: Available for those who seek help in setting attainable goals and support in reaching them. Coaching is often conducted by phone or video call for those who travel frequently or live outside of Southern California.
• My Clients Are: Adult individuals/sensitive and creative souls/entertainment professionals. Saturday intensives and extended therapy sessions may be available. I work frequently with Christian and spiritually-minded clients, for whom emotional pain and spiritual pain are often flip sides of the same coin.
Psychotherapy: $215 for a 50-minute session
I am considered an “out-of-network” therapist for PPO insurance plans.
Coaching: $210/hour billed in 10-minute increments
• Panic and Anxiety: Reduce your suffering by coming to a deeper understanding of what is (and isn’t) in your control. Mindfulness, breathing and EMDR can be incorporated when appropriate.
• Relationships: Improve self-esteem, establish boundaries, identify needs and wants, and learn other skills to help you function as an equal partner in your relationships.
• Premarital Counseling: Invest in your relationship now and reduce your vulnerability to problems later by exploring each other’s psychological family trees, narrating your shared story to this point and exploring standard premarital issues via Prepare/Enrich.
• Spirituality: Listen for the gentle invitation to turn toward people, responsibilities or beliefs you may be hesitant about — or to turn away from those that no longer serve you.
• Anger Management: Identify how you mismanage anger and redirect anger’s potent energy in positive ways, including problem solving and relationship building.
Detail from “Tuscan Stars” quilt created by Tina Curran
650 Sierra Madre Villa
Pasadena, CA 91107
Email me at:
Call Me at:
(626) 351-9616 ext. 104